9419 E. San Salvador Dr #106
Sanford, one of Central Florida’s oldest incorporated cities, is home to bricklined streets, towering oaks, elegant store-fronts and large, nineteenth-century Victorian homes. The downtown, which once featured feed stores and dry good sellers, now showcases antique shops, restaurants and art galleries. Picturesque First Street, the center of downtown Sanford, is a vibrant, enticing destination. Events, such as the Saturday morning Farmers Market and jazz concerts in Magnolia Square; theatrical productions at the newly renovated Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center; and the monthly Alive After 5 street parties attract visitors from all over Central Florida. Sanford sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe, providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging or just enjoying the natural beauty. RiverWalk, with its gazebos and swinging benches, has 1.2 miles of pedestrian walking paths. Along the way, you can visit Veterans Memorial Park, Marina Island, Ft. Mellon Park, the Sanford Museum or have lunch at one of the lakeside restaurants.
The booming retail activity just west of downtown includes one of the largest malls in Central Florida, The Seminole Towne Center, as well as numerous retail enclaves surrounding it. One of the area's largest congregation of auto and motorcycle dealers is located in this vicinity, as well.
Restaurants, movie theatres, bookstores and other service facilities are readily available "close to home." And the marinas at the Port of Sanford, at the Osteen Bridge and in Downtown offer boaters of every level ready access to Lake Monroe and the beautiful St. Johns River.
When it comes to motorcycle variety, trust that AZ Ride Motorcycle Rentals has you covered. In addition to having the largest selection of bikes in town, we also offer the most competitive rental rates.
- Full face motorcycle helmet (choice is based on availability)
- Side cases or saddle bags for most models
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary luggage and bag storage
- Receiving and holding your gear shipped to our location prior to your arrival
- Unlimited technical and safety briefing
- Directional briefing
- Bottled water
- 300 cumulative miles per day. That is for example 1,200 miles for a four day rental which is plenty. We can provide you with wonderful rides from one day to three weeks that are covered by the included mileage. There is no need to spend more! Extra mileage though is available prepaid or as you go (see next section)
The prices do not include:
- Applicable taxes
- Insurance and Protection Options
- Optional rental accessories, like GPS, top case, tank bag, tail bag, etc.
- Damage and related costs
- Excess time: $25/hour
- Excess miles: 100 miles prepaid package for $35 or $0.50/mile as you go.
Motorcycle rental is available for paved on-road use only!
- Minimum age is 21; Under 25, a one time $30 surcharge is applicable
- Possession of a valid motorcycle driver license
- Appropriate skills and knowledge to operate the selected motorcycle
- Visa or MasterCard with available funds for rental and security deposit
- Theft, accident, damage, loss of business protection options are available at extra charge.
Damage security will be authorized on your credit card at the time of pickup, in accordance with the deductible of the selected protection option. Decline of protection options requires a $5,000 security deposit.
Rental office location:
North of Downtown Scottsdale, at 9419 E San Salvador Dr., Suite # 106B, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
The rental vehicles can be used in all states.
Not permitted in to Mexico or non-paved roads.
Off-road limited to guided tours only
Pick up and return hours
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM, Saturdays 8:30 AM to 5 PM, Sundays by appointment Only.
Late fee: $25.-/hour; No refunds for early returns
1st Defense Industries, Inc. reserves the right to refuse rental to any individual at its sole discretion.
1200 Rhinehart Rd.
Sanford, FL 32771
Can Am Spyder
Honda Gold Wing
Harley Davidson Street Glide
1. Florida has more toll roads and bridges than any other state in the Union.
2. The small town of Pierson in NE Florida is known as the Fern Capital of the World.
3. The highest point in Florida is only 345 feet above sea level.
4. Florida has more golf courses than any other state and is home to the World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum.
5. The Florida Everglades are the only place on the planet where crocodiles and alligators live together.
6. Florida’s largest river, the St. Johns River is one of the only few major rivers that flow from south to north.
7. Florida is the largest producer of watermelons in the country.
8. Jacksonville is the largest city in the US in terms of area.
- Themed Parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World)
- National Parks
- Bodies of Water
- Motorcycle Events (Daytona Bike Week)
- Entertainment (Latin-American Cultural Influences, remarkable arts, nightlife)
Florida is the southeastern most U.S. state, with the Atlantic on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other. It has hundreds of miles of beaches. Orlando is famed for its theme parks, including Walt Disney World.
Palm Coast Route: (St. Augustine to Ormand Beach). If you like cruising along the beach, then this is for you!
Distance – 162 Miles
Highlights: St. Augustine, Ormand Beach, Pierson, San Mateo, Hastings
Crystal River: There’s a lot of wildlife on this route, so it’s best not to drive it after dark.
Distance – 194 Miles
Highlights: Crystal River, Ocala National Forest, Silver River State Park, Ft. Mason, Leesburg.
Strawberry Fields: Not only known for its large fields of cultivated strawberries; blueberries, oranges, grapefruit, tangerines are also grown here.
Distance – 192 Miles
Highlights: Plant City, Dade City, Bay Lake, Berry.
Gulf of Mexico Waters: You will find great views of the Gulf of Mexico while riding on scenic roads.
Distance – 181 Miles
Highlights: Holiday, Hudson, Weeki Wachee Springs, Bushnell, Zephyrhills.
Scenic Central Florida: Starting at the Don Garlits’ Museum of Drag Racing, in Ocala, this runs along the Ocala National Forest and through the orange groves of Lake County.
Distance – 147 Miles
Highlights: Ocala, Tavares, Ocala National Forest, Lake County.
Central Lakes: From New Smyrna Beach to the truck farms of Orange County, this route has 1 scenic view after another!
Distance – 223 Miles
Highlights: New Smyrna Beach, Tavares, Lake Dora, Astatula, Kissimmee, Deland.
- Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Universal Studios
- South Beach
- Everglades National Park
- Florida Keys
- Sea World
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Clearwater Beach
- Kennedy Space Center
- Ocean Drive
- The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Castillo de San Marcos
- The Dali Museum